Phejay replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Dubbed In Hindi Free Download Walter Defends Sarajevo > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Retreating German armies are in desperate need of fuel. Valter, mysterious and charismatic resistance leader can jeopardize their supply. Germans carry out cunning plan in order to eliminate that obstacle.
Valter defends Sarajevo is the name of the Yugoslav partisan film from 1972, The role of Walter's liberal interpretation biographies of real anti-fascist fighters of the Second World War Vladimir Peric Valter. Sarajevo in 1944. German armies retreating desperately need fuel. Valter, mysterious and charismatic leader of the resistance movement can jeopardize their stock. Germans take a cunning plan to remove that obstacle. Germans together with their helpers run a big operation, but only that the Walter who can stop them. Movie Valter Brani Sarajevo is a movie which is one of perhaps the greatest spectacles that the Yugoslav cinema has produced. It is strongly recommended for anyone who loves a good action-packed and well-packed war story.
I am a Chinese of the 60s. Agree with everything my fellow Chinese says. The only other film/TV series close in my opinion is Band of Brothers. Not mentioned above is the fact the beautiful music which is such an integral part of the film. The great thing about the film is they don't picture the Germans as stereotypical demons, which makes it more convincing to the audience. I did some research on Yugoslav's part in WWII and would really like to know more about them. Unfortunately, the materials in Chinese and English are very limited. Really want to know about the musicians but no info on them is available either.Also just found out that all the German officers are played by German actors, which makes it very convincing. What is so pathetic is the hero was only ranked #9 of the best Serbian Actors & Actresses… Just dug out the history between the countries within Yugoslav and I can understand why they don't think that highly of the film like the Chinese do.
The lyrics of U2&#39;s 1997 hit &#39;Discotheque&#39; apply perfectly to &quot;Valter brani Sarajevo&quot; and sum up my feelings about the movie:<br/><br/>&#39;……you know you&#39;re chewing bubble-gum,*** you know what that is, but you still want some,*** you just can&#39;t get enough of that lovie-dovie stuff……..&#39;<br/><br/>On one hand, this is another one of the ridiculous state-sponsored war bonanzas taking up a large part of 1960s and &#39;70s Yugoslav cinematography - most of them high on propaganda, cheap stereotypes and tear jerk moments seen coming from a mile away, designed to glorify the struggle of &#39;Yugoslav peoples&#39; against German occupiers &amp; domestic traitors. However, on the other, it is also a pretty well made &#39;lemonade with lotsa sugar&#39; action flick with a decent plot and good characters that pull the viewer right in and don&#39;t let go.<br/><br/>It, of course, stars Bata Zivojinovic and Ljubisa Samardzic in yet another role that calls for &#39;Yugoslavia&#39;s top duo&#39; to outsmart, outwit and eliminate as many Germans as humanly possible. <br/><br/>Supposedly, &quot;Valter brani Sarajevo&quot; was a hit of huge proportions in China where to this day our boy Bata is an enormous star. Well, I guess billion Chinese can&#39;t be wrong.

646f9e108c
Red Hood It full movie 720p downloadThe Broken Chain movie download in mp4Episode 2.7 720p moviesTicker movie in hindi dubbed downloadHell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit full movie online freeCRIT! Cyber Party Massacre sub downloadthe Mobile Medics full movie in hindi free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Episode 1.13the Episode 1.128 downloaddownload full movie The Glove in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.