Phejay replied

295 weeks ago

Red Tails In Hindi Download Free In Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Italy, 1944. As the war takes its toll on Allied forces in Europe, a squadron of black pilots known as the Tuskegee Airmen are finally given the chance to prove themselves in the sky - even as they battle discrimination on the ground. It's a tribute to the unsung heroes who rose above extraordinary challenges and ultimately soared into history.
A crew of African American pilots in the Tuskegee training program, having faced segregation while kept mostly on the ground during World War II, are called into duty under the guidance of Col. A.J. Bullard.
I just got back from seeing Red Tails, and before I start informing you as to how POORLY DONE this movie is, I want to address complaints that I had from friends regarding the director of this movie: &quot;Oh, George Lucas didn&#39;t direct it, so that makes it all sunshine and daisies!&quot; True. Lucas did not direct this movie, but at the same time, he produced it. So, technically, his fingers are still in it. George Lucas still has a say in the film, more or less, and it really shows in this movie.<br/><br/>But how&#39;s the movie? Bad. Granted, it&#39;s no &quot;Howard the Duck&quot;, but that&#39;s like comparing Coke and Pepsi; both have essentially the same taste, and I simply don&#39;t care for them. It just so happens that one tastes a bit better than the other.<br/><br/>The story is actually based on true events, which is another thing I get smacked for when admitting my contempt for this movie. My friends say &quot;Well, since the events are true, there&#39;s nothing the director could do. He can&#39;t re-write history.&quot; True, and False. The director can&#39;t re-write history without looking like an enormous faggot, but at the same time, he could&#39;ve handled it SO MUCH better than he did. So, in place of a story with a traditional three act structure, we have a movie severely overloaded with cliché moments and clumsy pacing.<br/><br/>The characters are about as cliché as the plot itself. You&#39;ve got the reckless one who always disobeys his direct orders, but still gets another chance to screw things up. You&#39;ve got the stern commander who is trying to live up to expectations. You&#39;ve got the comedian, the one treated like a child, the cool one that constantly smokes because he&#39;s cool…and the list of clichés go on.<br/><br/>The action scenes got me particularly excited to see the movie, because from the trailer, they looked cool. But unfortunately, George just couldn&#39;t keep out of it. The action scenes are loaded with silly looking CGI that even Twilight would be ashamed of. That&#39;s not to say CGI in a film is bad or unnecessary; it can be used as a tool to keep the story moving, like in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. But when it&#39;s so lazily put on screen without an ounce of grace or care to it, the movie looks sloppy and ridiculous. <br/><br/>Final verdict: I did not enjoy myself at this movie. At least in bad movies like &quot;Phantom Menace&quot; or &quot;Attack of the Clones&quot; I am enjoying myself. But here, there&#39;s no joy, only boredom. If you got a talented director to handle a movie like this, it could be good. There&#39;s a good movie in here somewhere, you need only the put effort into it. My recommendation is that if you are a devoted Lucas fan, if you enjoyed every single one of his movies, you&#39;ll enjoy it. If you&#39;re hoping to find a good WWII movie, skip it. This movie brings nothing new to the table, and that&#39;s its biggest problem.
Oh, George. Why do you insist on upsetting all of us? You ruined Star Wars with that dreaded prequel trilogy, starring the worst character since Howard the Duck, Jar Jar Binks. You even produced that terrible Star Wars: The Clone Wars film, although the TV show is a lot better. This was a film that looked as if nothing could go wrong. The trailers showed U.S. bombers being shot down, the Germans appearing victorious, then the African-American pilots of the Tuskegee Airmen/Red Tails go in and save the day in the face of adversity from the Germans and the Americans. It looked great, right? Well, everything that was shown in the trailers were the best parts of the film. Nothing else worked! Nothing!<br/><br/>Every actor in this film is a blatant stereotype! You&#39;ve got the leader who drinks to try and feel better about himself, we&#39;ve got the hotshot wannabe ace who loves to look at Italian women, you have a guy with a bulging lip who plays on a banjo, you&#39;ve got the pilot who wishes to prove himself in a fight, and you&#39;ve got the whiny mechanic who complains that his planes don&#39;t make it home in one piece. Every line of dialog is corny. &quot;Let&#39;s go get &#39;im boys!&quot; &quot;Oh great, we&#39;re gonna die!&quot; &quot;Those pilots are black!&quot; That&#39;s what you&#39;re in for with the dialog. Oh, and do you know that there&#39;s a love story in this film. I hate it when these love stories are forced into war films! Pearl Harbor and Flyboys are testament to that! The trailers for this film fooled me into thinking there was no love story, but there was. That alone killed the movie for me.<br/><br/>Also, the special effects are pretty weak, considering the fact that Lucas&#39; Industrial Lights and Magic was behind the special effects for the film. The planes on the ground look cool, but the bomber formations look like the same three planes copied over and over; the German aircraft all get shot down the same way: the engine catches fire, the wing breaks off, and the plane spins out of control into the ground. The last fight scene alone with the Me262 jet fighters was poorly done. I couldn&#39;t believe that such a great premise could be destroyed by bad acting, a terrible story, and sub-par special effects. <br/><br/>The only good thing I can say about this mess of a film is that Cuba Gooding Jr. finally made his return to the big screen after a five year absence. Terrence Howard was wasted here, but his presence made the corny scenes he was in slightly more tolerable. Overall, this is a terrible, terrible film that fooled me into believing that it was going to be the next World War II masterpiece. Nope, Lucas fooled us again; I&#39;d rather watch Flyboys again. I&#39;d rather watch Pearl Harbor again, and I hated that film! This film bombed at the box office, so sequels probably won&#39;t be made (THANK YOU!) George Lucas, you can make good films, but try harder next time. Another Star Wars trilogy would be nice; maybe the Old Republic? Shame on you for this travesty that you thought was a film!<br/><br/>Final Verdict: 2/10
Red Tails squanders a great subject, reducing the real-life struggles and fierce heroics of the Tuskegee Airmen to rickety cliche.
The movie is inspired by the real-life adventures of the first African-American combat unit to serve in World War II.
a5c7b9f00b
Download the Face of the Father full movie tamil dubbed in torrentEden download moviesFrontier Days movie in hindi dubbed downloadTakanakuy full movie 720p downloadMelon Soda tamil dubbed movie free downloadTatara Samurai tamil dubbed movie torrentGemini in tamil pdf downloadPseudo Man movie in hindi dubbed downloadSecond Chance movie hindi free downloadAstro full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.